The Best Après Ski Spots in Breckenridge
Updated December 1, 2023 / Lauren Parker
After adventuring on the mountain or a day in town, what better way to complete your day with Breckenridge’s famous après cocktails. Of course, Espresso Martinis will ALWAYS be my top choice of cocktail, but here are some other après drink options that will not disappoint!
This is a can’t-miss next time you’re on the mountain! Conveniently located at the base of peak 8, there is no question why this hot spot won the 2023 Best of Breckenridge Award for Best Après.
- John D
- Price: $16
- Description: A slopeside twist to the classic Arnold Palmer. The perfect refreshment for a bluebird day on the mountain.
- Ingredients: Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka, Lemonade, Sprite
Originally started as a ski and bike shop, RMU Tavern quickly grew to be a local favorite. With plenty of draft beers, cocktails, and wine selections this Après ski spot is sure to satisfy!
- Gypsy Wagon
- Price: $15
- Description: Sweet, tart, and floral all in one drink. It’s a modern take on the average G&T.
- Ingredients: Botanist Gin, St. Germain, Sage Infused Honey, Grapefruit Juice.
If you’re looking for a more upscale yet still casual environment, Blue River Bistro is the place to go! Enjoy 2 for 1 happy hour drinks 3-5p.m . everyday.
- Espresso Martini
- Price: $12
- Description: One of the best espresso martinis in Breckenridge! This tastes like a spiked cold brew.
- Ingredients: Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka, Kahlua, Cold Brew, Irish Cream
A Best of Breck team favorite, this fine dining restaurant offers a relaxed après happy hour in the back saloon. We can’t mention Briar Rose without suggesting those Shishido peppers!
- Mike’s Rum Punch
- Price: $12
- Description: A beachy cocktail that resembles a piña colada!
- Ingredients: Cane Run Rum, Malibu, Pineapple, Orange, Fresh Lime Juice, Myers’s Dark Rum Float
Enjoy the patio on a warmer spring day or sit inside for a cozy wind down after hitting the slopes.
- Price: $9
- Description: A sweet and sour drink with both tart and bitter flavors.
- Ingredients: Breckenridge Gin, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Golden Moon Crème De Violet, and Lemon.