Ullr Fest is back! Join us this year for the 54th annual celebration of snow, tradition, and more fun than you can handle! Breckenridge invites snow lovers of all ages to join the party this January 11-14, 2017. Check out everything going on!
Wednesday, January 11:
- Crowning of the Ullr King & Queen | 6:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave
- Breck’s Got Talent | Right after the Crowning of the Ullr King & Queen | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave
Thursday, January 12:
- Ullr Shot Ski | 4:15 pm | Main Street Breckenridge | Help us beat the world record!
- Ullr Parade | 4:30 pm | Main Street Breckenridge
- Ullr Bonfire | 5 – 7 pm | South Gondola Lot with FREE entertainment by Red Bull
Friday, January 13:
- Hangover Breakfast | 10 am – 12 pm | Quandary Grille | 505 S Main Ste
- Ullr Ice Plunge | 2 – 4 pm | Maggie Pond | Main Street Station Plaza, 501 S Main St
- Comedy Night | 8 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave | $25
Saturday, January 14:
- Ice Skating Party | 11 am – 12:45 pm | Afternoon of ice skating with Ullr helmet decorating | Stephen C. West Ice Arena | 189 Boreas Pass
- Family Snow Day | 2 – 4 pm | Dress up like Ullr, play in the snow, build snowmen, and go sledding | First 40 kids get a free sled! | Carter Park | 300 S High St
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival | 7 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Admas Ave | $15 advance, $20 at door
Sunday, January 15:
- Daily Breckenridge Happy Hours & Live Music | imnotatwork.com
Want more info on Ullr Fest? Click here!
Looking for lodging in Breckenridge? Look no further. Click here for the BEST deals in Breck, or check out our awesome special going on right now below!