Spring Activities—What to do in Breckenridge
Written By: Tianna Terrell 3/11/22
Temperatures are getting warmer, days are getting longer, and the snow is still here! Spring in Breckenridge is quite literally one of the best times to come visit. There are many indoor and outdoors activities that will guarantee a fun and fulfilling day! Soak up the sun and enjoy all the perks that this unique town has to offer.
Spend the day at the Frisco Adventure Park
- Tubing hill: $32–$36/hr/person
- Take the magic carpet up to the top of the hill and experience tubing on a new level. You can choose between varying lanes depending on the steepness—the perfect adventure for all ages! *Reservations are required and can be made online.
- Traditional sledding hill: FREE
- Take the traditional route and set your own speed on the sledding hill. Bring your own sled and enjoy endless runs down the hill for free!
- Beginner ski and ride hill: lift tickets $50-55/person
- If you or anyone in your family are learning how to ski and want to save money on lift tickets, the Frisco Adventure Park is the perfect learning area. All-day lift tickets start at $50, not including rental equipment. *Reservations are required and can be made by calling 970-668-2558.
- Sleigh rides: Pricing starts at $49/person
- Take a scenic sleigh ride around the Frisco Peninsula. This magical sleigh ride will leave you feeling like you are in a Hallmark movie. *Reservations are required, and can be made by calling 970-453-1520.
- Frisco Nordic Center:
- Ditch your wide skis for long skinny ones. Try Nordic Skiing and experience breathtaking views in yet another unique way. Choose between skate-skiing, classic cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing to venture around miles of alpine terrain.
Enjoy a Meal and Drinks With a Front-Row View:
- Robbie’s Tavern
- Situated at the base of Peak 8, Robbie’s is most famously known for their Bloody Marys. It’s the perfect spot to hang out and take a break from skiing or enjoy a nice meal and some drinks.
- Seven’s Restaurant
- Located at the base of Peak 7, Sevens offers indoor and outdoor seating. Be sure to make a reservation if you plan on eating inside. Outside on the patio, you will sometimes find a DJ playing great tunes to give Breckenridge a beach-day feel.