Good Times Adventure Tours runs an awesome 6-mile tour along winding trails of the Swan River Valley. Each dog sled trip begins with their friendly and knowledgeable guides explaining how to run the sled, and how to work with the beautiful Siberian Huskies. The tour, which can handle up to six people, is run as a relay. Guests will switch off between running the dogs, riding in the dog sled and riding in a small passenger sleigh with a guide. You will be out with your guide for about an hour and half, stopping along the way for everybody to trade places. The guests that are riding in the snowmobile sleigh have the opportunity to take great action shots and video of the guest on the dog sled. This tour is very unique, interactive and an absolutely thrilling way to experience dog sledding and the beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains!
- Reservations are required and must be paid in full at the time of booking in order to guarantee your trip. Good Times strongly recommends making reservations for peak vacation periods and weekends in advance.
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or drops in party numbers within 24 hours of the scheduled trip time, and 72 hour notice is required for groups of fifteen or more.
- Children ages 4 and under and pregnant women are not allowed on tours.
- A signed liability agreement is required prior to the tour.
- Trips will depart at the scheduled time. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your tour to allow time for check-in and getting geared up. They DO NOT hold the tour for late arrivals.
What to Wear
- Check the weather before and plan accordingly.
- Multiple layers and ski wear, winter boots, goggles or sunglasses, gloves and neck warmers are highly recommended.
- You are responsible for providing your own gloves, hand warmers, sunglasses, goggles, neck warmers, etc.
- Adult snowsuits and boots are available at no extra charge, for those who need additional gear. They do not offer snowsuits for children.
- You are welcome to wear your ski helmets on all of the dog sledding tours.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen, camera, water and sense of adventure!
- $125 per person (if booked directly through Good Times Adventures)
* There is a weight limit of 300 pounds on the dog sled at a time
* Due to the nature of the activity, dog sledding is not suited for children 4 and under and women who are pregnant
Contact our Concierge team to book your dog sledding adventure! Make sure you ask about discounted tours.