With 10” of new powder, NOW is the time to get up here to get some turns in! Take a look at all the activities and events that will be going on this weekend!
Friday, Feb 19th:
- Wine & Cheese Tasting | 5 – 9 pm | Breckenridge Wine & Cheese | 304 S Main St, Breckenridge CO | Try any three ½ glasses for $15!
- 45 Years | Show times vary | Speakeasy Movie Theater |103 S Harris St, Breckenridge CO | $7-$10
- Movie: Paradise Waits | Colorado Mountain College | 107 Denison Placer Rd, Breckenridge CO | $10-$15
Saturday, Feb 20th:
- Escape Room Breckenridge | Time varies depending on which game you play | 233 S Ridge St, Breckenridge CO | $28/person
- Canvas Painting Party | 7 – 10 pm | Ready Paint Fire! | 323 N Main St, Breckenridge CO |$35
Sunday, Feb 21st:
- Full Moon Snowshoe Hike | Gold Run Nordic Center | 200 Club House Rd, Breckenridge CO | $25
- Historic Breckenridge: Museums | Barney Ford Victorian Home, Edwin Carter Discovery Center, Summit Ski Exhibit | Open 11 am – 3 pm
Looking for discounted lodging for your ski trip? Look no further. Click here for the best deals in town! Also, check out our Spring into Skiing special below!