The Rob Millisor Heart Health Walk is this weekend! Help us raise awareness for heart health programs. 100% of every dollar received will go to heart health programs, education and research. Walk with us for this wonderful cause! Sign up or donate here!
Check out all the other happenings in Breck this weekend!
Friday, June 10th:
- Friday Night Flights! Wine Tasting | 5 pm – 9 pm | Breckenridge Wine & Cheese | 304 S Main St | $15
- Late Night, Date Night, Create Night | 7 pm – 10 pm | Ready, Paint, Fire! | Open studio and happy hour | 323 N Main St
Saturday, June 11th:
- The Rob Millisor Heart Health Walk | 8:30 am – 1:00 pm | Carter Park | 300 S High St | $35-Adult, $20-Children, $5-Dogs
- Summer Creativity Crawl | 6 pm – 9 pm | Old Masonic Hall | 136 S Main St
- Opening Night: Rhapsody in Blue | 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave | $25-40
Sunday, June 12th:
- Gold Mine Tour | 11 am & 1:30 pm | Breckenridge Heritage Alliance | 465 Gulch Road | $15-Adult, $10-Child
Click here for information on discounted lodging in Breckenridge, or check out our weekday warrior special below! Stay in Breckenridge this summer for as low as $75 a night!