Welcome back, lovebirds! If you enjoyed the first and second part of this series, you’re in for a treat because we saved the best for last. Not only are we going to ensure that your day is perfect, but we’ll guarantee you an unforgettable bachelor/bachelorette party, too. You might want to grab your best man and/or maid of honor for this one…
Event Suppliers: No one’s going to rain on your parade, not even Mother Nature! Outdoor ceremonies call for dependable tents, and every wedding could use some event help:
- Tents & Events: They’ve got everything covered, from event planning and layout to custom linen design, this vendor has more to offer than their awesome tents! Locally owned and operated in Silverthorne, they offer budget friendly, creative services.
- Alpine Party Rentals: In addition to delivery and pickup assistance, Alpine Party’s services span tents, staging, lighting equipment, tables, chairs, custom linens, glassware, heating, dance floors and much more. Visit their page above to book a consultation or stop by their showroom in Gypsum.
Food & Beverage: The quality of the food and service at your wedding is one of the most crucial components of your celebration. According to local input and customer reviews, these exceptional caterers are sure to satisfy every guest’s palate:
- Kolton’s Katering: Tried and true, this vendor has always exceeded our expectations (for both quality, pricing and how much we can eat in one sitting). Offering much more than traditional catering services, Kolton will work with you to create custom menus using fresh, locally sourced food that’ll have your mouths watering.
- Ridge St. Kitchen: This power-couple, composed of chefs Kelly and Paul Brenholt, is known for serving up local favorites with their catering services and two restaurants, Ridge St. Kitchen and South Ridge Seafood. They offer delivery and custom menus.
- All Events & Catering: This vendor has thought of everything! Their staff will provide specialty linens, china, glassware and equipment along with their full service catering, private chefs and bartenders.
Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties: Aside from your wedding, your bachelor/bachelorette party should be the (second) best bash of your life. Our wonderful little mountain town is known for its big assortment of festivities:
- Spa Day: Head to Refresh Spa and mention the Girlfriends’ Getaway for an extra 10% off for groups of five or more. Get treated to the Blushing Bride Package while your besties are pampered with the Bridesmaid Bliss. Enjoy some laughs and champagne while receiving services such as manicures, pedicures, massages, waxing, facials and body wraps. Why stop there? Relax in the indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, detox in the luxurious steam room and/or soak up some rays and gorgeous mountain views on the deck at the Grand Timber Lodge.
- Snowmobiling/Dogsledding: If you’re looking to get your adrenaline surging, Good Times Adventures is the place to go. Gather your gang, hop on a sled and saddle up for an unforgettable snowmobiling adventure. For an even bigger thrill, grab the reigns on an exhilarating dogsledding journey. That should get your blood pumping and warm up any cold feet you might’ve been having. Local’s Tip: Wes is their best guide, so we always request him ahead of time.
- Whitewater Rafting: If you’re here in the spring, summer or early fall, there’s no reason you should miss out on rafting and/or zip lining in the Rockies. Breckenridge Whitewater Rafting will take you and your friends on the ride of your life down the Arkansas River, Clear Creek, Colorado River, Blue River or Dolores River. Significant discounts can be had by booking ahead of time.
- Hot Springs: Only 90 minutes from Breck, Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is the ultimate in relaxation and fun. Celebrate your last single days sipping cocktails or hand-squeezed juices while lounging in creekside hot springs with stunning views. Indulge with your pals in a day full of fine dining, soaking in the springs, spa treatments, splashing down the 400’ waterslide, yoga classes, dipping in the ice plunge and lazy river floats. Call ahead to rent an adorable overnight cabin.
- Hike a 14er: Climbing a mountain with an elevation of 14,000’ or taller is quite the accomplishment. Since there are 53 of these peaks in Colorado, climbing 14ers is a popular and rewarding activity. The closest 14er to Breck is Quandary Peak, located a few minutes away in Blue River. Other nearby 14ers include Grays Peak and Torreys Peak, which you can knock out in one day if you start early. Make sure to research safety tips before going. Happy trails to you!
- Bar Crawl: Although a bit traditional for a bachelor party, Breckenridge’s nightlife won’t disappoint. Follow-up a ski day with some après action at Sevens or happy hour in town. Then, head to Main Street and pop by the Breckenridge Brewery before meandering over to the Tasting Room for free samplings. After that, venture down to Napper Tandy’s for fireside drinks and a game of Big Buck Hunter. Keep the fun going at the Blue Stag, where you can enjoy a Moscow Mule and play some Stump (Hammerschlagen) by the fire. As is custom when partying hard in Breck, wander to the south end of town, known for its shenanigans. Play pool at Brooklyn’s, dance the night away at Liquid Lounge and mow down at Above the Blue on your walk home. Drink lots of water and pop a multivitamin before bed. No one wants to be hungover at their own wedding.
Well, friends, that’s a wrap! We’ve been honored to travel the bridal planning path with you and hope that your road ahead is full of love (and a flawless wedding). Don’t worry, you won’t have to miss us too much… We’ll return soon with more inside information about beautiful Breckenridge. Cheers!