- Time and place
The festival is held at 505 S. Main Street, at the Main Street Station in Breckenridge. The Doors open at 12pm. Make sure to buy your tickets online as the first hour of this event is only for pre – purchased tickets. You can pick up your tickets off Park Avenue at the entrance to the Village at Breckenridge. The event will end at 5pm.
- Tickets – $30.00 (online) $40.00 day of
Breweries will be bringing out special brews the first hour of this event for exclusive pre – purchased ticket holders. Get your tickets online, this event WILL sell out! You may also purchase day – of tickets there (if they are not sold out). *Please be aware there are no refunds. Click here to purchase today!
- VIP – $75
Spend the extra cash and get exclusive access! The VIP tickets grant you to specific VIP entrance lines so there is no waiting around to try that special beer! You will also receive a collector’s mug and full size tasting! Worried about food? Don’t worry, with the VIP access you will also get access to the VIP tent that includes catered lunch, snacks, heaters, view of stage and private bathrooms!
- Live Music
There will be a stage and live music at this event. Get your dancing shoes on and meet us for the party!
- What to bring
This event doesn’t allow pets so keep the furry ones at home! Bring the kiddos if you would like, however be cautious, this is a beer tasting festival. Keep the bags to a minimum if possible, no camel backs will be permitted. Make sure to bring a water bottle as well and stay hydrated after all the beer!
- After Party
The location is still TBA however, there will be an after party in Breckenridge following this event!
Still want more information on this event? Click here to learn more!
For lodging deals make sure to check out www.breckenridgediscountlodging.com
Who doesn’t love Breckenridge in the fall? Cooler temperatures, golden aspens and fewer crowds. What could be better than that? Check out what’s going on this weekend:
Friday, October 7th:
- Preston Ghost Town Hike | 10 am | Breckenridge Heritage Alliance | $30 Adult, $20 Child
- Yoga Nidra | 6 pm | Breckenridge Creative Arts | 136 S Main St | $15
Saturday, October 8th:
- Line Dancing | 6:15 pm | Breckenridge Creative Arts | 136 S Main St | $10
- Gold Panning & Mining Museum | 11 am | Breckenridge Heritage Alliance | Lomax Placer Gulch | 301 Ski Hill Rd | Museum is FREE, Gold Panning is $10/person
- Glass Fusing Workshop | 7-9 pm | Ready, Paint, Fire! | 323 N Main St | $40
Sunday, October 9th:
- Ghostly Tales | 7 pm | Breckenridge Ghost Tours | The Dredge Restaurant | 180 W Jefferson | $15
Fall in Love with Breck! Stay at DoubleTree on the weekend for as low as $49 per night! Click below for more information.