August 5, 2016 / / by: Meckenzie Donnell
Cowboy Up in Breck!
What to Know
Credit Card and Cash - No Checks!
Unfortunately the ranch only accepts credit cards or cash. However, they do offer a discount for cash. Pay with cash and get a $5 discount! Also , make sure to tip your wrangler!
You must call and make reservations 2 weeks in advance. You may call and see if there is availability but there is no guarantee.
Arrive 15 minutes early for your ride. Each wrangler needs time to pair each horse with each individual and make sure they are prepared for their ride.
Must Cancel 48 in Advance!
All rides are guaranteed to go out unless there is lightning or thunder. If you cannot make your reservation make sure to call and cancel 48 hours in advance.
All Ages are Welcome!
All ages are accepted at the Ranch. 0 – 3 years old will ride with adult and 4 -5 years old will have their horses attached to guides by rope. 6 years and older may be on their own horse.
Trail Rides Times are 8:30 - 4 pm
Regular trail rides leave the barn between 8:30 am and 4 pm every 30 minutes except for noon.
Dinner Rides are available Wed - Sat at 4 pm
Dinner trail rides are available Wed, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 4 pm from May 27th – Sept 30th.
Explore the 10 mile range between peak 9 and 10 in Breckenridge. Cross rivers, explore the wilderness and enjoy the panoramic scenery of the Continental Divide!
- 1 and 1/2 hour rides
- Open May 27th – Sept 30th
- Must reserve 2 weeks in advance
- Rides leave the barn between 8:30 am and 4 pm ever 30 minutes except for noon.
Pricing: $70 per person
$35 for small children
Enjoy a scenic trail ride through the 10 mile range between peaks 9 and 10 in Breckenridge followed by dinner and live music.
- 2 and 1/2 hours, must call 2 weeks in advance. Available Wed – Sat at 4 pm
- *must call for private dinners
- Open May 27th – Sept 30th
- Honey BBQ chicken, Carolina Pulled pork, baked beans, potato salad, corn bread, cookies and brownies.
- Children’s menu: mac and cheese, corn dog bites
- Vegetarians: Pasta Primavera
Pricing $104 per person
$85 for children 4-12
$35 for children 3 and under
Get tips from a wrangler and improve your horseback skills!
- 45-minute lessons
- Must call for reservation
- Beginner to advance lessons
- Kids adn adult lesson available
- Western lessons only. No English lesson available.
Pricing: $105 for first person
$85 for each additional person
What To Bring
Closed toe shoes
*Remember to dress for the weather, unless there is thunder and lightning all rides will resume!
Whether you’re riding to explore Breckenridge views, or an adventure seeker, a horseback ride is the perfect activity for your vacation to Breckenridge! Grab your cowboy boots and meet us in Breckenridge!