Breckenridge Food & Wine
July 26, 2017 / / by: Nicole DeCesare
The Breck Food & Wine Festival is this Saturday, July 29! This eclectic festival delivers a unique and unrivaled wine-tasting experience to our charming little mountain town. Soak up the sun as you sip and snack on a delicious array of fine wines and vintage pairings, relish the beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, and enjoy free live music!
Main Street Station Plaza & The Village at Breckenridge.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
12:30 pm: Welcome reception at the VIP center (VIP ticket holders only).
1-2 pm: Exclusive Festival Tasting for VIP members only.
2-6 pm: General Admission for the Grand Tasting
Online sales end on July 28, 2017.
Snag a VIP ticket and treat yo’self.
Food… and WINE!
From over 70 different wineries with over 300 different wines. Need we say more?
- Grand Wine Tasting Advance Ticket$50
- Unlimited wine tasting
- Commemorative glass
- Live music
- 2 – 6 pm
- Festival food is not included, but can be purchased a la carte
- VIP Experience$90
- Exclusive access to the VIP Center with hospitality from 12:30 – 6:30 pm
- Sparkling wine welcome reception at 12:30 pm
- Early entrance to Grand Wine Tasting @ 1 pm
- Commemorative glass
- Festival food is not included, but can be purchased a la cart
- Food & Wine Pairing Dinner$75
- Friday, July 28, 2017, @ 6:30 pm
- An intimate, four-course and wine-paired dinner
- Featuring a Wine Specialist and a local Chef
- Taking place at Sauce on the Maggie, 655 S Park Ave
- Brunch and Vines Advance Ticket$45
- Recover from an amazing festival weekend with refreshments and brunch
- 11 am – 1 pm
- Located at Sauce on the Maggie, 655 S Park Ave
There’s going to be over 300 wines this year at the Breck Food & Wine! Yeah, you read that right. 300! So many different wines to try! The wines are the top and most awarded wineries from USA, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, and Chile. For a full list of wineries, click here!
Phat Daddy is a high energy band consisting of some of Denver’s top nightclub and showroom performers. Drawing upon the unique flexibility of its five members, this group boasts the ability to provide an outstanding night of entertainment for literally every musical taste. Phat Daddy has electrified audiences in virtually every corner of the entertainment industry.
3:45 – 6 pm
Contemporary jazz takes a spirited, eclectic leap forward with Quantum Jazz, a powerhouse four piece ensemble out of Denver whose swirled passions for funk, Latin, rock and smooth urban jazz was influenced by the wildly creative fusion jazz of the 70’s and 80’s. Each member is a veteran of various touring straight ahead and smooth jazz groups.
Check out the official Breck Food & Wine website here.