Get away for the weekend and enjoy the cool mountain air in Breckenridge. The leaves are starting to fall, make sure you get up here to see them before the beautiful autumn hues are gone! Check out what is happening in Breck this weekend!
Friday, September 30th:
- Behind Swinging Doors Saloon Tour | 5 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 309 N Main St | Must be 21+
- Friday Night Flights | 5-9 pm | Breckenridge Wine and Cheese | 304 S Main St | $15
Saturday, October 1st:
- A Motown Memory Tribute with Ron Ivory and the One on One | 7:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | $25 GA, $35 VIP, $10 Child
- Historic Dredge Boat Hike | 10 am | B & B Trailhead | French Gulch Rd | $20 Adult, $15 Child
Sunday, October 2nd:
- Pool PAW-ty! | 2 -5 pm | Breckenridge Recreation Center | $10
- Washington Mine Tour and Gold Panning | 11 am & 1:30 pm | 309 N Main St | $15 Adult, $10 Child
Fall in Love with Breck! Stay at DoubleTree on the weekend for as low as $49 per night! Click below for more information.